The Terberg Benschop Code of Conduct has been adopted to underscore the principles by which Terberg conducts its relations with employees, business partners and other stakeholders. It applies to all employed by Terberg Benschop.
Statement of principles
1. We abide by local legislation, wherever we operate.
2. All dealings with our business partners are characterized by fairness
3. We will do our utmost to avoid conflicts of interest.
4. We demand that our financial records are accurate and that our
reporting processes are clear and understandable.
5. We hire and treat our employees in a manner that does not discriminate
and we treat
6. We try to improve the development of our employees and their
7. We attempt to reduce our environmental footprint as much as possible.
8. We try to contribute to our communities.
9. We are open for cooperation and partnerships and we are prepared to
share knowledge and experience.
Responsibility of managers and employees
It is the responsibility of Terberg managers to communicate and demonstrate the content as well as the spirit of the principles of this Code of Conduct. Explicit or implicit approval of actions contrary to it will not be tolerated.